ImagineVR (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") is managed by ImagineVR Inc., and is a website that offers Virtual Reality products on the Internet. We may collect personal information from you when you use our service, create a member account, or purchase products on the Site.
The personal information that we may ask is data that are required when offering the service of the Site and when offering the information related to the service, such as: your name, email address, telephone number, address and birthday. We adopt the policy of not collecting unnecessary information or conducting questionnaires not related to the use of the Site.
Your personal information is used exclusively for offering the service. Also, when collecting sensitive information such as your credit card number, we protect the information by means of encryption and such. The Site is authenticated as a secure website and uses SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encryption for the personal information that you send.
When you use the content delivery service that we offer on the Site (hereinafter referred to as "the Service"), you need to provide your personal information such as: your name, email address, telephone number and birthday. We handle the information in the following manner.
1. Use of Personal Information
1. To provide the Service to you
2. To process payments
3. To store your purchase history to improve the convenience when you use the Service
4. To inform you of important announcements related to the Service
5. To send you e-mails directly to provide information related to the Service
6. To take statistics anonymously
2. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Any personal information recorded and stored when using the Service will not be disclosed or offered to third parties except in the event that falls under any of the following items:
1. When you have given prior consent to the disclosure;
2. When the Site subcontracts operations that concern the administration and the management of the Service;
3. When personal information such as your name, credit card number, etc., is transmitted to financial institutions and such as required to process payments;
4. When the business is succeeded to another entity by way of a merger, corporate separation, sale of business or otherwise;
5. When disclosure is urgently required for the protection of human life or human rights;
6. When cooperating with public institutions such as police and judicial institutions;
7. When we are asked to disclose information in obligation to laws and regulations.
3. Handling of Personal Information
1. We manage personal information recorded and stored in a proper manner when you use the Service to prevent incidents such as loss, theft, interpolation and divulgation. We comply with the regulations and acts related to personal information protection applicable to the protection of personal information.
2. We may delete your personal information without prior notice or your consent when we judge that it is necessary to do so for the administration and the management of the Service in the case of violation of User Agreement of the Service, hindrance to the Service, etc. Please take note.
4. Confirmation, Modification and Suspension of Member Account Information
Your personal information registered upon creation of the member account may be confirmed, modified and suspended through use of the Service that you can access by entering your own authentication information.
5. Facultative Offer of Personal Information and its Effects
Whether you provide your personal information to us or not is facultative. However, if you do not provide your personal information, following events may occur.
1. You cannot use the Service (e.g., creating an account or purchase of a product)
2. We cannot process or answer an inquiry you submit.
3. When your information is not updated and older information is stored, we may submit partial personal information such as your name (not including sensitive information such as credit card number) to another person who is not supposed to receive it.
6. Inquiries Related to Handling of Personal Information
We respond in good faith to complaints or consultation regarding the handling of personal information that we obtained, including personal requests pertaining to disclosure, correction and deletion of the information.
7. Contact Information
2377 Crenshaw Blvd., Suite 315, Torrance, CA 90501 USA
Email address: email@example.com
Hours of operation: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm weekdays USA Time (PST) (closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
Cookies are the feature to improve your convenience when you revisit the Site. They do not infringe on your privacy, nor does it have any harmful influences to your computer.
The Site may collect data from the visitors of the Site such as general tendencies and patterns of viewer activity from the information contained in the cookies. We may use and study the collected data to offer better service.
If you do not wish to have your information collected, you may block cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, in order to use certain features on the Site, you need to save cookies from the Site.
You are to take full responsibility in the use of the Site.
The Site is not liable in any way for any damage incurred from the use of the information obtained from the Site or from a site linked to the Site.
The Site is accessible from countries all over the world with differing laws and regulations; however, by using the Site, it is deemed that both you and the Site have agreed to be bound by the laws and regulations in force in the United States of America and the state of California.
Furthermore, the Site does not describe or display that accessing the Site is legitimate or appropriate in your environment. Your access to the Site from your country or area is of your own free will and accord, and you are responsible for the use of the Site.